Greek yogurt or quark
tablespoon icing sugar
teaspoons Coconut flakes
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven on 350F.
- Separate the eggs. Beat egg whites with one pinch of salt until stiff. Gradually add the sugar. Then fold in the egg yolks one by one as well until you can barely see the yolk. Sift the flour and combine well.
- Line pie pan the biscuit dough
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes until golden. Take out of the oven and let cool before removing from Springform
- For the topping, beat together yogurt/quark and powdered sugar. Make sure not to over-beat. Fold in the berries, beat again and pour on top the biscuit. Top with coconut flakes
- Chill in the refrigerator for an hour