If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My version . I am not sure if its already made by someone . My mom normally adds water and vegetables instead of lentils . I tried to change it by adding red lintels to it . —seema
Serves 2/4 people
- 1/2 cup Porridge
- 1/2 cup Red lentils spilt
- 1 cup Fresh tomatoes purée
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt . Add more if required
- 1/4 cup Fresh peas
- 1/8 cup Raisin
- 1/8 cup Cashews
- Soak red lentil spilt and porridge in cold water for 1 hour . Then boil them together with 2 cups of water . Once cooked keep it aside.
- In a medium saucepan add olive oil , cumin seeds and tomatoes and sauté for 2/3 minutes . Added fresh peas , cashew and green raisin and slowly add the porridge and red lentils spilt boiled and add salt as per your taste. Let it cook until peas are soft , then remove the pan from the heat . Garnish it with some raisins and cashew . Serve hot . Enjoy !!!