If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My version .Not sure if some one has made it.My mom normally adds water and vegetables instead of lintels .I tried to change it by adding red lintels split to it . —seema
- 1/2 cup porridge
- 1/2 red lentils
- 1 cup fresh tamatoes puree
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt .add more if requried
- 1/4 cup fresh peas
- 1/8 cup raisins
- 1/8 cup cashews
- Soak red lintels and porridge in cold water for an hour .Then boil them together with two cups of water .once cooked keep it aside .
- In a medium size saucepan add olive oil , cumin seeds and tomatoes and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.Add fresh peas , cashews and green raisins and slowly add the porridge and red lentils split boiled mixture .Add salt to your taste .Let it cook until peas are soft , then remove the pan from the heat .Garnish it with some raisins and cashews.Serve hot .Enjoy !!1
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cereal