If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon yeast/baking power
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons diced butter
- 60 milliliters cold water
- Preheat oven on 350F
- In a bowl, stir together flour, yeast/baking powder, salt, sesame seeds and pepper Add the butter and mix by hand. The dough should be quite sandy/crumbly
- Dig a well in the middle of the dough and pour the cold water. Add more flour if needed
- Form a ball and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
- Roll out the dough and cut square or round biscuits with a cookie cutter
- Bake for 20 minutes and let cool
Goat cheese filling
- 100g fresh goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons ground hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper
- Whisk together, cheese, hazelnuts, thyme, salt and pepper.
- To make the sandwich biscuits: once the sesame biscuits are cool, spread goat cheese on one biscuit then top with another.
- Set in the fridge before serving