If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
tablespoons olive oil
cup water (approximately)
bunch carrots, leafstalks only
bunch radicchio, leafstalks only
milliliters soy cream
- For the dough, mix together flour, salt and olive oil. Add water gradually and knead by hand in order to form a ball. Add more water or flour if needed. Roll out the dough on a floured space and arrange in your pie plate covered with parchment paper.
- Remove the leaf stalks and cut them into small pieces (keep the vegetables for another recipe). Wash them well and blanch in salted water for about a minute. Drain well in order to remove as much water as possible.
- Spread out the breadcrumbs on the dough then arrange the leaf stalks on top.
- In a bowl combine cream and pesto and pour on top of the greens
- Cut the mozzarella into slices and arrange on the pie. Put as much as you like. Finally sprinkle with pine nuts (again as many as you like)
- Bake for 30 minutes on 350F until dough is cooked and cheese has melted. Just make sure the pine nuts do not burn.