If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is very easy recipe and most important thing is i saw my mom making this and now i do the same for my kids and family, tangy and salty flavors will tingle your taste buds .You can serve this salad with Rice,Bbq food and much more... —AinyCooks
- 1 Tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber
- 2 Salad leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Vinegar
- Cut vegetables,and set aside.
- Add salt ,black pepper and vinegar in the vegetables just before serving. Otherwise they will become soft.
- Serve with Rice , lentils,with sandwiches or breads ,grilled or barbeque food and much more.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vinegar