If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I'm a big believer in the fact that the best way to eat a vegetarian meal is on a PIZZA! This isn't exactly a 10-minute pizza recipe, but it's also not very hard at all. In fact, there are basically just three steps: 1.) roast some cauliflower and a head of garlic (this can be done up to 3 days in advance) 2.) make the roasted garlic cream cheese (this can also be done early), and 3.) assemble and bake your pizza. —foxeslovelemons
- 1 head cauliflower, florets separated and thinly sliced
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 head garlic, top of bulb trimmed off until tops of cloves are exposed
- Nonstick cooking spray and/or cornmeal, for pan
- 1 ball of pizza dough, store-bought or homemade
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place cauliflower on rimmed baking pan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place garlic on piece of foil; drizzle with a small amount of oil and tightly wrap foil around bulb. Place garlic on same pan as cauliflower. Roast cauliflower until very brown, about 50 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer cauliflower to bowl, then return pan with garlic to oven. Roast garlic until it is dark golden brown and very soft, about 10 minutes longer. Let garlic stand for 5 minutes or until cool enough to touch.
- Increase oven to 450°. Press pizza dough into large circle on pizza stone or pan (spray with cooking spray or sprinkle with cornmeal first if you're worried about dough sticking). Bake 10 minutes or until light golden brown and almost cooked through.
- Meanwhile, squeeze garlic from it's cloves into a small bowl. Add cream cheese and mash together with a fork.
- Remove crust from oven. Spread with cream cheese mixture, then top with cauliflower, tomatoes, cheese and chives. Bake 5 to 7 minutes longer, or until crust is cooked through and toppings are hot.