If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The mixture of goat cheese and avocado is surprisingly good. —MarieGlobetrotter
Makes 1 pizza
- 2 cups flour
- 1 packet baking yeast
- 140 milliliters lukewarm water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 poppy seeds
- 2-3 ripe avocados
- Lemon juice
- 2 drops Tabasco
- 1/2 log of goat cheese, with skin
- 3 tablespoons walnuts
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- Put the yeast in a bowl with 1/3 of the water. Set aside for 10 minutes. Add the flour, oil, salt and sesame seeds. Stir and gradually add the rest of the water. Knead for five minutes until dough is supple and silky. Cover the bowl with plastic film and let rise a in a draft-free place.
- Roll out the dough on parchment paper. I like a thin and crispy dough.
- For the guacamole, crush and whisk the avocado until creamy. Add little bit of lemon juice and a few drops of Tabasco. Spread on the dough.
- Cut several slices of goat cheese and spread out on the guacamole
- Crush the walnuts in small bite size pieces and sprinkle on top of the pizza.Season with some pepper
- Set aside for about 30 minutes. Preheat your oven on 400F and bake for 20 minutes.
- Before serving sprinkle with walnut oil.