If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a flavor-filled, healthy alternative to traditional asian take-out. It's mostly raw, easy to assemble and can be eaten warm or cold. —Tina Paymaster
Almond Butter Dressing (adapted from Chef Amber Shea)
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup gluten-free tamari
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Noodle Salad Ingredients
- 1 12 oz package brown-rice spaghetti
- 2 carrots, peeled with a vegetable peeler into ribbons
- 1 zucchini, peeled with a vegetable peeler into ribbons
- 1/2 red pepper, julienned
- few leaves of basil, chopped into thin strands
- raw organic cashews for garnish
- chopped scallions for garnish
- organic hemp seeds for garnish
- Boil a large pot of water and cook pasta according to directions on package.
- Whisk all ingredients for dressing in a bowl and set to the side.
- Combine carrots, zucchini, and red pepper in a large bowl.
- When pasta is done, drain, rinse under cold water, drain well again and add to bowl with vegetables.
- Add 1/2 amount of dressing to salad and mix to combine. Taste and add a bit more if needed.
- Mix in shredded basil leaves
- If eating immediately, plate salad and garnish with hemp seeds, cashews, and scallions. If not eating immediately, let salad chill in the refrigerator until ready to eat. You can add the garnishes to the whole bowl and mix in if needed. Can be eaten warm or cold.