If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A great addition to sandwiches and salads, or to use as a dip for veggies or crackers. Also a perfect way to sneak in some nutrient packed greens for veggie-phobic kids and adults! —Tina Paymaster
Makes a large bowl of fresh hummus
- 2 1/4 cups chickpeas, soaked overnight and cooked until tender (about 40 minutes)
- 1/3 cup organic tahini
- 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 large handfuls of organic spinach
- Throw garlic in food processor and mince.
- Add remaining ingredients except for spinach and puree.
- Add in spinach one handful at a time and puree until hummus is incorporated and is a beautiful bright green.