If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 6 Rolladen Slices
- 2 Large Onions
- 6 Slices of bacon
- 6 Slices of dill pickle
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- some Onion Soup Mix
- some Cold Water
- some oxo liquid
- Prepared mustard - 1/2 onion finely chopped - 6 slices of bacon finely chopped - 6 slices of dill pickle finely chopped - add salt and pepper
- Spread each slice of meat with mustard and cover with onion and bacon. Add dill pickle, sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Brown rolls in heavy frying pan using a small amount of shortening.
- Make gravy. Add together flour, salt and pepper, add onion soup mix and cold water. Add oxo liquid for taste. If making lots of rolladen, add a can of mushroom soup.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1/2 an hour or 275 degrees for 3 - 4 hours.
More Great Recipes: