If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 375g Steak (New York or Strip loin)
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- Fry butter, and sliced mushrooms in a pan for 3-5 minutes. remove, and set aside.
- Then fry steak in olive oil for 4 minutes (medium rare) Remove and set aside.
- Finally, mix red wine, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce and add it to the pan. Scraping up the left over brown bits. Boil until reduced to 1/3 of a cup. Stir in mushrooms and add salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mushroom sauce on top of the steak.
More Great Recipes: Entrees