If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Savory muffins are delicious. Serve this with an arugula salad and some warm apples for example —MarieGlobetrotter
- 2 cups flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup cup oil
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup plain yogurt or cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded duck confit
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup mushroom, cut into pieces
- 45 milliliters apple juice
- 1 small apple
- Preheat your oven on 350F
- Combine all the ingredients and pour mixture into muffing tins
- Cut the apple into slices and arrange on top of the muffins
- Bake for 15-20 minutes