If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I was living in the South Pacific I was there long enough to get a chance to grate a coconut and squeeze out the coconut cream. Adding in fresh caught tuna, and well it couldn't be beat. —shecans
- 1 can coconut milk (as close as you can get to coconut cream)
- 5 ounces sushi-grade tuna, as sustainably caught as possible, cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 small cucumber, seeded or seedless and cut into small dice
- 1 small onion or half of a larger one, chopped finely
- 1 small red bell pepper diced
- juice of 1 lime, fresh squeezed
- pinches of salt
- 1 chili pepper, to taste
- Put all ingredients in a bowl, you need the lime juice to 'cook' the fish.
- Flavors will develop over an hour or two, longer than that, you should refrigerate.