If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These carrots are kid-pleasing finger food which get sweeter as they roast. Pair them with a winter risotto or a summer pasta with pesto. —POCKETKnife.life
- 6-8 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 25 long, thin carrots with tops attached
- dashes sea salt
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Trim off tops of carrots leaving a few inches of green. Scrub carrots clean with a vegetable brush under running water.
- Cover a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay carrots on top of parchment and sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Add .5 tablespoon dollops of butter and marmalade on top.
- Roast carrots 'til cooked through (about 20 minutes).