Author Notes: These carrots are kid-pleasing finger food which get sweeter as they roast. Pair them with a winter risotto or a summer pasta with pesto. —POCKETKnife.life
tablespoons orange marmalade
long, thin carrots with tops attached
dashes sea salt
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Trim off tops of carrots leaving a few inches of green. Scrub carrots clean with a vegetable brush under running water.
- Cover a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay carrots on top of parchment and sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Add .5 tablespoon dollops of butter and marmalade on top.
- Roast carrots 'til cooked through (about 20 minutes).