If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 2 to 4
- 1 1/2 cups white beans (yes, you can use canned)
- 1/4 cup tarragon, finely chopped (one medium-sized bunch)
- 1/2 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, mandolined in half moons
- 4 to 5 radishes (I used breakfast), sliced in half moons
- Juice of one large lemon
- 1/3 cup good olive oil
- Generous sprinkle of flaky salt
- Dump beans, tarragon, parsley, onion, and radishes into a bowl.
- Whisk together your olive oil and lemon juice with a pinch of salt. Toss with other ingredients.
- Finish with flaky salt, and serve with a crusty loaf of bread.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!