If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 medium, mixed summer squash (such as zucchini, yellow, pattypan), cut lengthwise into 1-inch wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest plus lemon wedges for serving
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- Preheat grill to medium-high. While grill heats, combine 2 tablespoons olive oil and lemon zest in a large rectangular dish; add squash and turn to coat. Season squash with salt and pepper.
- Finely grate garlic cloves (you should have about 1 teaspoon). Toss chickpeas with 1 tablespoon oil, 1/2 teaspoon garlic, cayenne, paprika and cinnamon. Season with salt and pepper. Place a large square of foil on a work surface; place chickpeas in the center. Crinkle and gather the edges of the foil to create a packet. (Reserve bowl.)
- Add squash to one side of the grill and packet on the other. Grill, turning squash and shaking packet occasionally, until squash is tender and chickpeas are lightly browned, about 8 to 12 minutes. Transfer squash to a serving platter and return chickpeas to reserved bowl. Toss chickpeas with parsley and raisins; scatter over squash. In a small bowl, stir together yogurt and remaining 1/2 teaspoon garlic; season with salt and pepper. Spoon yogurt over vegetables, drizzle with olive oil if desired, and serve with lemon wedges.