If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup bulgur
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed coriander seed
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves stripped (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 bunch kale, thick stems removed and sliced into 1-inch pieces (about 6 cups)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces goat cheese, divided into 4 pieces
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cucumber (from 1/2 a large seedless cucumber)
- In a small bowl, pour boiling water over bulgur to cover by 1 inch. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit 10 minutes until warm and fluffed.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a small skillet over medium. Add coriander and rosemary to toast, 1 minute. Transfer oil to a large bowl with lemon juice, zest, and kale; season with salt and pepper. Use hands to crush kale leaves into dressing until kale is wilted and dressing is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Stir bulgur and cucumber into kale. Divide among serving bowls. Top with goat cheese and a drizzle of olive oil; serve at room temperature or cold.