If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A light dressing to play up the summer salad —Marquis
Makes 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup mulberries
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1/2 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 shallot, chopped
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Hand squeeze the orange juice and pour over the mulberries to allow them to soak for 5-10 minutes.
- Chop the garlic and shallot and add to a high speed blender.
- Add your soaked mulberries, the juice, and the apple cider vinegar and olive oil to your blender.
- Blend until completely incorporated and the oil has emulsified.
- Dress your salad. Enjoy!