If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy cold salad to take with you anywhere! It keeps for days chilled in the fridge too! www.thymeoftaste.com —geminitb
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups mukimame, thawed if frozen
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 1 cup peas, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and diced into small pieces
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice and parmesan cheese together, add salt and pepper. Set aside
- Cook asparagus in a large pot for 4-5 minutes.
- Place asparagus into a bowl of ice water.
- Combine canola oil and shallot over medium heat and cook until brown and crispy, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine vegetables with lemon dressing and toss. Top with bacon and shallots.