If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cold or warm, this salad is crunchy, sweet and savory good! —Janet Hudson
- 1 Large Yam, diced
- 1 Stalk Celery, chopped
- 1/4 Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 Scallions, thinnly sliced
- 1 handful Italian parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1 pinch Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Toss yam, celery, red bell pepper, onion and parsley. In a screw top bottle place rest of ingredients and shake. Pour over yams.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Portable Side