If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Light, sweet and spicy - the perfect addition to any picnic! —Janet Hudson
- 1 10 oz firm tofu, cubed
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/4 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 handful fresh bean sprouts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 3 tablespoons Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame Oil
- Put the tofu, scallions, bell pepper, cabbage, bean sprouts in a bowl. Combine the garlic, ginger, cilantro, aminos, and sesame oil and vinegar. Whisk together. Pour over tofu. Marinade in frig overnight or 8 hours. Toss right before serving and sprinkle with sesame and peanuts. Yum.