If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
cups cooked red Quinoa
cup sweet barbecue sauce
cups spinach leaves
cup Italian bread crumbs
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Place chicken thighs in a baking pan. Pour barbecue sauce over chicken, and let marinate until oven is heated to 350 degrees.
- Bake chicken for 30 minutes.
- Once chicken removed from the oven, let cool off for 10 minutes.
- Chop chicken into 1/4th inch or bite size pieces and set aside.
- Make sure oven still remains on 350 degrees, in order to bake the stuffed tomatoes.
- In a large pot, add your cooked quinoa with the chopped chicken. Turn stove onto a medium-low heat and stir quinoa mixture. Add spinach, and continuously stir until well mixed, and then set aside.
- Cut the top of each tomato and remove the inside in order to create space for the quinoa mixture.
- Add the filling into the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of the tomatoes, making sure that the mixture is well covered.
- Take a baking tray and spray with cooking oil
- Place tomatoes on the baking tray and into the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the tomato skin begins to crack.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A&M Smackdown / Your Best Tomato Recipe