If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I've been making this recipe for a few years, using couscous instead of quinoa. But I recently attended a potluck where a few of the guests were gluten- and dairy-intolerant. I thought I'd try it with quinoa and it was a big hit. I recommend it as a vegetarian main dish, or a side for any grilled meat. —allie.carr
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Add ingredients to a jar with fitted lid.
- Shake to combine.
- 3 cups quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup frozen roasted corn, thawed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 7 green onions, chopped
- 3 cups canned black beans, rinsed (approx. 2 cans)
- 1/4 cup avocado, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix quinoa, corn, tomatoes, onions, black beans, and cilantro with half of the dressing.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Just before serving, toss salad with the remaining dressing and chopped avocado.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Quinoa Recipe