If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I've been making this recipe for a few years, using couscous instead of quinoa. But I recently attended a potluck where a few of the guests were gluten- and dairy-intolerant. I thought I'd try it with quinoa and it was a big hit. I recommend it as a vegetarian main dish, or a side for any grilled meat. —allie.carr
cup olive oil
cup lime juice
teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Add ingredients to a jar with fitted lid.
- Shake to combine.
cups quinoa, cooked
cup frozen roasted corn, thawed
cups cherry tomatoes, halved
green onions, chopped
cups canned black beans, rinsed (approx. 2 cans)
cup avocado, chopped
salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix quinoa, corn, tomatoes, onions, black beans, and cilantro with half of the dressing.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Just before serving, toss salad with the remaining dressing and chopped avocado.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Quinoa Recipe