If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick and easy weeknight dinner idea that can be eaten alone or in your favorite red sauce. Quinoa adds valuable nutrients and moisture to this delectable dish. —robin runner
- 1 2 lbs of ground turkey (I used lean 93%)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (any color will do)
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced very small
- 6 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup fresh chopped spinach leaves (I used baby spinach leaves)
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce, Sriracha sauce or other hot sauce that you love or Worcheshire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian Seasoning/spices
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat your oven to 350 and spray your baking pan with sides with baking spray. Set aside.
- In your stand mixer with the paddle attached, add all of the ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Then form meatballs, rolling in between your hands and then lay out on your baking sheet.
- Repeat until you use all of the meat mixture.
- Bake for 35 minutes or a little more – until golden brown.
- Rotate them half way through the baking time.
- Bake until fully cooked throughout.