These Vegan/Gluten Free Spicy Crackers are so healthy , easy and perfect with the Grilled GOLDEN BEET dip. No one will ever guess what's in the dip and will be blown away by how healthy and tasty these are. —Ashafoodfashion
finely ground flaxseeds
finely chopped garlic
finely chopped green chili
GOLDEN BEET DIP
white beans/cannellini beans
white sesame seeds
roasted cumin powder
extra virgin olive oil
In This Recipe
2. Add 2 tbsp of water at a time and mix everything so that it forms a dough. Do not add more water. It has to be a stiff dough. Let rest for 15 minutes.
3. Roll the dough pretty thin on a turned baking sheet or rolling mat. Use pizza cutter or a knife and cut to any shape you want. Transfer the cookies very carefully to a lined baking sheet.
4. Bake at 300-325 degrees in the center of the oven for 20-25 minutes or until it browns lightly on the sides. If you want crispier crackers, turn off the oven and leave the cracker in the oven for another hour.
5. Slice jalapenos and golden beets. Grill it indoors or on an outdoor grill. Once it is grilled and cooked, take it out and wrap with aluminum foil and keep aside. I leave the seeds in the jalapenos, you could remove it if you want.
6.. Using a food processor to grind the jalapenos and golden beets..
7. Then add all the other ingredients and grind till you get a nice hummus texture, then grind some fresh pepper and mix well.
8. Serve with little crushed pepper and drizzle of olive oil on top.