If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: amazing easy arabian side dish that always serve cold or warm . it's become more delicious and mouth watering after adding hot chilli with a pitch of cumin . —Manar
Serves 4 persons
- 2 cups frozen or fresh small okra.
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped hot chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin and dried coriander
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped or caned tomato
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried hot chilli
- in a large skillet heat the oil then add chopped onion then add garlic and hot chilli.
- now add tomato, salt and fresh grounded pepper,sugar, dried hot chilli,cumin and dried coriander let this mixture to boil . now add the okra and let them on low heat for 30 mins.
- let it cool then serve with green onion .
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spicy Recipe