If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A lovely end of summer salad. Note that the blue cheese can be replace with hard goat cheese or brie —MarieGlobetrotter
- 1 handful Spinach
- 1 handful Arugula
- 1 Peach
- 1 small red onion
- 1 handful Blackberries
- 40g blue cheese
- 2 hearts of palms
- 1 tablespoon Slices almonds
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Walnut or Hazelnut oil
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the spinach and arugula. Cut the onion into fine slices.
- Cut the peach and hearts of palm into slices
- Mix spinach, arugula, slices of peaches and hearts of palm together.
- Crumble the blue cheese and add to the salad.
- Finally stirr in the black berries and almonds
- For the vinaigrette, simply combine all the ingredients.