If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My favorite recipe... —AinyCooks
- 2 1/2 cups Tomatoes
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/4 cup yellow split lentil,soaked in water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- to taste salt
- First boil tomatoes and lentil in 3 cups of water till lentil is completely tender and well cooked.
- Now blend them and in a deep pan add butter and onions, sauté it and add blended mixture in it.
- Now add salt and sugar. After mixing well dissolve corn flour in milk and with whisk mix it till desired consistency is obtained.
- Serve hot with croutons or garlic sticks…
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Autumn Soup