Author Notes: If you love BLT sandwiches like I do, then you will love this recipe. Its like an open face BLT with just as much mess and almost as easy to cook. —Shannan
Makes: 1 pizza pie
ounces Pizza Dough, home made or store bought
ounces your favorite Bacon
pint quartered Cherry Tomatoes
ounces washed Baby Arugula
Salt & Pepper
cup Cornmeal Flour
In This Recipe
- Take your dough with a bit of cornmeal flour and make your desired shape. I like a square shape for more of that crispy crunch on the edges.
- Bake your pizza dough to a crispy golden brown, or this pizza you want to cook the crust all the way through in the oven without any toppings.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Once golden brown spread on the Aoli. You want the dough to cool enough to touch but warm enough to still allow the aoli to be absorbed, much like toast.
- Now spread out the layers. Arugula, bacon and then the cherry tomatoes.
- Top with a nice sprinkling of salt and pepper.
- Cut, serve and enjoy.