If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you love BLT sandwiches like I do, then you will love this recipe. Its like an open face BLT with just as much mess and almost as easy to cook. —Shannan
Makes 1 pizza pie
- 12 ounces Pizza Dough, home made or store bought
- 12 ounces your favorite Bacon
- 1/2 pint quartered Cherry Tomatoes
- 12 ounces washed Baby Arugula
- 3/4 cup Aioli
- to taste Salt & Pepper
- 1/4 cup Cornmeal Flour
- Take your dough with a bit of cornmeal flour and make your desired shape. I like a square shape for more of that crispy crunch on the edges.
- Bake your pizza dough to a crispy golden brown, or this pizza you want to cook the crust all the way through in the oven without any toppings.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Once golden brown spread on the Aoli. You want the dough to cool enough to touch but warm enough to still allow the aoli to be absorbed, much like toast.
- Now spread out the layers. Arugula, bacon and then the cherry tomatoes.
- Top with a nice sprinkling of salt and pepper.
- Cut, serve and enjoy.