If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This vinaigrette style coleslaw is the perfect side to cool down your palate when indulging in a spicy Latin-inspired meal! —BC Mama
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Limes Juiced
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 1 tablespoon Agave Nectar
- 2 Cloves of Garlic Finely Chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- Salt to Taste
- 2 Finely Chopped Red Chilis with or without the seeds (Optional if you like some heat)
- 1 Head of Red Cabbage Finely Grated
- 2 Carrots Finely Grated
- 1 Red Onion Thinly Sliced
- 1 bunch Cilantro Finely Diced
- Add all of your ingredients together in an empty jar. Secure lid and shake well by dancing to some fun music. You can let the dressing sit over night for bolder flavours.
- Prepare your veggies and leave in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour your dressing over and stir. I like to mix the salad about half an hour before serving to let the dressing permeate the veggies, but it is by no means an exact science!