If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 1/2 cups Spelt flour
- 125 milliliters Water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pumpkin or nut oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 Red kuri squash (or more depending on size)
- 1 small red onion
- 4 fresh figs
- 1/2 cup Crème fraîche
- 1/4 cup Ricotta
- 6 slices of Grison meat/Bündnerfleisch
- For the dough, combine all the ingredients, knead well and place in the fridge.
- Cut the squash into thin slices, (remove the seeds) place the slices on an oven rack and bake for 15 minutes on 350F
- In the meantime, cut the figs in four and thinly slice the onion.
- Take the dough out of the fridge and roll out. Whisk together crème fraîche and ricotta/Greek yogurt, spread out on the dough. Sprinkle with Rosemary and season with salt and pepper.
- Put the onion and squash slices on the Flammeküche, finish with the figs.
- Bake of 15-20 minutes until the edges are crispy and golden.