cups Spelt flour
tablespoons olive oil
pumpkin or nut oil
Red kuri squash (or more depending on size)
small red onion
cup Crème fraîche
slices of Grison meat/Bündnerfleisch
In This Recipe
- For the dough, combine all the ingredients, knead well and place in the fridge.
- Cut the squash into thin slices, (remove the seeds) place the slices on an oven rack and bake for 15 minutes on 350F
- In the meantime, cut the figs in four and thinly slice the onion.
- Take the dough out of the fridge and roll out. Whisk together crème fraîche and ricotta/Greek yogurt, spread out on the dough. Sprinkle with Rosemary and season with salt and pepper.
- Put the onion and squash slices on the Flammeküche, finish with the figs.
- Bake of 15-20 minutes until the edges are crispy and golden.