If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect dinner party side - it's always a big hit!! —Rachelle King
- 1 bunch Asparagus (use think asparagus)
- 1 pound Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Par boil asparagus for 2-3 minutes; remove from boiling water and place in an ice bath for approximately 5 minutes to stop cooking. Drain water and place asparagus on kitchen towel, lightly patting to remove any excess water
- Next line a cooking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Then take a slice of bacon and tightly wrap around the asparagus bundle (use 4-5 stalks). If done properly you won’t need to secure with a toothpick. Place on a foil wrapped cookie sheet and cook at 325° for 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes to ensure bacon cooks fully. Turn broiler on and cook for no more than 5 minutes watching carefully and rotate so as to not burn bacon.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Most Impressive Dinner Party Side