If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's a fabulous cheesy broccoli side dish that is easy and will impress all! —Heidi Gilmore
- 3 pounds Fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup Chopped celery
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 pound Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic salt
- Salt n pepper to taste
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Sliced mushrooms
- 2 Cans water chestnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Steam broccoli for 10 mins.
- Cook celery, mushroom and onion in butter over medium low heat for 10 mins
- Combine broccoli, water chestnuts, celery, mushroom and onion mixture
- Heat soup and velveeta in a small saucepan until cheese is melted.
- Pour over broccoli mixture
- Add garlic salt, salt and pepper.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake for another 5 mins.