If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
For the salad:
- 1 bulb fennel, cut into 1/4 inch pieces or thinner if possible
- 1 avocado, sliced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 5 slices hearts of palm (<1 can), cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 5 ounces arugula lettuce
- Shaved Parmesan cheese (optional garnish)
- Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing. Set aside
- Place arugula in serving bowl(s) and top with the fennel, avocado, hearts of palm, and fresh Parmesan.
- Toss the salad with the dressing and serve immediately.