If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Paleo bars that are a snap to make and can substitute for snacks and breakfast as easily as a paleo treat! —Autoimmune Paleo Lifestyle
- 1/2 cup coconut manna or butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup heaping coconut flour
- 1 1/2 cups winter squash (butternut, pumpkin, acorn)
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- On the stove, gently melt coconut oil and manna until creamy and lump free
- In food processor, add squash, spices, coconut flour, salt and maple syrup. Pour melted coconut oil and manna on top and blend for 30 seconds being sure all the big pieces of squash are blended
- Line a square 8x8 brownie pan with parchment paper. Scoop the bar filling into the pan and use a spatula to smooth it out. Bake for 25 min at 350 degrees. Remove from oven, let cool, cover and put in fridge until completely chilled; about 3 hours