If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: this is a quick and easy way to make something healthy and flavourful. It will help mushroom haters enjoy them. —Jennifer Rose MacDonald
Serves 2-4 people
- 1 packet Button Mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon cream cheese per mushroom
- 1 Spinach leaf per mushroom
- 3 tablespoons melted
- Take the stems off of the mushroom and peel
- brush the mushrooms with butter
- put the spinach leaf down, then add the cream cheese on top
- bake in an oven at 350 for 15-20 mins or until soft and golden brown