If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Japanese fried rice, or Cha Han, is super easy to make and suitable for vegetarians or meat eaters. Add anything you want! —Millie | Add A Little
- Day old rice
- 1 Small carrot, chopped
- 1/2 Courgette, chopped
- 1 handful Green beans, chopped
- 1 handful Sweetcorn
- 4 Spring onions, chopped
- 1/2 Clove of garlic, grated
- A small pieces Ginger, julienned
- 1 heaped teaspoons Chinese seasoning, or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a pan with ginger and garlic until fragrant.
- Add carrots, beans and courgettes and cook until they are 'al dente', until still firm. Add sweetcorn and spring onions.
- Once all vegetables are cooked through, add in the day old rice and Chinese seasonings.
- Once everything is heated, garnish with spring onions on top.