A plate of warm and spicy breakfast or brunch on a cold day.
A plate of warm and spicy breakfast or brunch on a cold day.—Irene
cup Shredded kabocha
Red pepper, diced
teaspoon Garlic powder
Salt and Pepper
In This Recipe
- Cook the diced bacon over medium-high, until the fat seeps out and the bacon begins to brown.
- Once bacon is half way cooked, add the diced red pepper, shallots, and kabocha. Mix together then cover to help steam the kabocha and cook it quicker.
- After about 6-8 minutes of cooking, add in the mushrooms, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and salt and pepper. Mix well, cover again and let cook for about 7-9 minutes.
- Once everything is nice and toasty, use a spoon to press a spot into your hash mixture, crack your egg, then add about a tablespoon of water to the pan and cover to help steam the eggs until the egg is done according to your preference.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pot Meal