If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A plate of warm and spicy breakfast or brunch on a cold day. —Irene
- 1 cup Shredded kabocha
- 2 Bacon
- 1 Shallot, diced
- 1/2 Red pepper, diced
- 1 big Mushroom, diced
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 Egg
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook the diced bacon over medium-high, until the fat seeps out and the bacon begins to brown.
- Once bacon is half way cooked, add the diced red pepper, shallots, and kabocha. Mix together then cover to help steam the kabocha and cook it quicker.
- After about 6-8 minutes of cooking, add in the mushrooms, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and salt and pepper. Mix well, cover again and let cook for about 7-9 minutes.
- Once everything is nice and toasty, use a spoon to press a spot into your hash mixture, crack your egg, then add about a tablespoon of water to the pan and cover to help steam the eggs until the egg is done according to your preference.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pot Meal