If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We love Chinese Chicken Salad! A few evenings ago we decided to make it for dinner. I have to say, it was delicious. This recipe is so flavorful and easy to make. Basically, you just make the dressing and put all of the ingredients in a big salad bowl and toss. If you like the flavor of ginger and sesame oil, you'll love this recipe. It is a very refreshing meal with lots of flavor.
—Tom and Anita Morgan
- 1/4 head of cabbage, shaved on the Mandolin or cut very thin
- 4-5 ounces Spring Mix
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts seasoned and sauteed until done
- 1/8 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 4 green onions, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup toasted peanuts
- 4-5 stems of fresh basil, chopped
- 1/3 bunch of cilantro
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1 large can of Mandarin oranges
- Chinese Noodles to go around the plate (about 1 package or can)
- In a small bowl or jar, mix the hoisin sauce, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil, ginger and green onions together.
- Shred the chicken into bite sized pieces
- Pour the sauce mixture over the salad mixture and toss.
- Serve this mixture in a bowl or on a plate and sprinkle the Chinese noodles around the salad just before serving so they are nice and crispy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken