If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My mother prepared this for Christmas —MarieGlobetrotter
milliliters crème fraîche
milliliters almond milk or milk
salt and pepper
- Peel the celeriac, cut into dices and steam for 20 minutes until tender. Put the dices in a blender with the cream, milk, a pinch of salt, nutmeg, and pepper. Blend.
- Put the mixture in a pan, add the agar agar and bring to a boil. Let boil for about 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Let cool then pour into 6 verrines/small glasses
- Cut 100g of the duck pate into dices and put into the verrines
- When the panna cotta are cool, set the verrines in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Cut the rest of the pâté into dices. Crumble the speculoos Top each verrines with duck pâté, sprinkle with speculoos and thin slices of celery.