Author Notes: My mother prepared this for Christmas —MarieGlobetrotter
milliliters crème fraîche
milliliters almond milk or milk
salt and pepper
- Peel the celeriac, cut into dices and steam for 20 minutes until tender. Put the dices in a blender with the cream, milk, a pinch of salt, nutmeg, and pepper. Blend.
- Put the mixture in a pan, add the agar agar and bring to a boil. Let boil for about 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Let cool then pour into 6 verrines/small glasses
- Cut 100g of the duck pate into dices and put into the verrines
- When the panna cotta are cool, set the verrines in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Cut the rest of the pâté into dices. Crumble the speculoos Top each verrines with duck pâté, sprinkle with speculoos and thin slices of celery.