If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Red bell pepper confit
- 5 bellpepper
- 30 milliliters olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 handful parsley
- 500g lamb
- 1 small egg
- 3 green onion, finely cut
- salt and pepper
- 15 milliliters olive oil
- 1 goat cheese log
- Confit: Rinse and dry the bell pepper, dessed and cut into strips. Heat a sautée pan on high heat. Put some olive oil in the pan: once it is hot enough, add the bell pepper. Stir in the garlic, parsley, raisins, fish sauce, cover and cook on simmer for about 30 minutes until soft.
- Heat another pan on medium heat. Mince the green onion and stir together egg and lamb. Season well and form four patties.
- Put some olive oil in a pan and cook the patties, about 5 minutes on each side. Put on lower heat and wait for the liquid to absorb. Set aside
- Cut the cheese into 8 slices and place on the patties. Cover to let it met.
- Serve the patties with bell pepper confit