If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This salad is healthy and delicious, and is always a hit at potlucks or barbeques! —BC Mama
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 2 tablespoons Balsalmic Vinegar
- 2 Cloves of Garlic Finely Diced
- 1 bunch Fresh Oregano Finely Diced
- 1 Shallot Finely Diced
- Salt to Taste
Pasta and Vegetables
- 1 pound Dried Short Pasta (I like using Gemelli or Fusilli)
- 1 Red Onion Finely Diced
- 1 pound Cherry Tomatoes Halved or Quartered Depending on Size
- 1 Green Pepper Thinly Julienned
- 1 Large Field Cucumber Fined Chopped
- 1/2 cup Crumbled Feta
- 1/3 cup Kalamata Olives Diced
- Combine all of your prepared dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl. Whisk everything together and taste for seasoning. Be careful about adding too much salt, because you will get a lot of salty flavour from the feta. The dressing can definitely sit overnight to bring out the garlicky goodness!
- Cook your pasta in salted water. Make sure it is al dente, because the dressing will soften the pasta once it is absorbed. Once your pasta is cooked, leave in a large bowl to cool. If you are short on time, rinse under cold water.
- Add all of your prepared vegetables and feta to the bowl of pasta. Pour on your dressing and toss. I like to let the salad sit for an hour before serving, to giving the dressing a chance to be absorbed, but it is not necessary.