If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 rice flour
- 1/2 butter at room temperature
- 1 small egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 20 milliliters water
- 1 bunch parsnip
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (honey works too)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- • Salt and pepper
- For the dough: combine flours and salt, gradually add the diced butter and knead by hand. Add the egg, stir and pour in the water. Work the dough and form a ball. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Wash and blanch the parsnip in boiling water for 4 minutes. Once they are cooked, put the parsnip under cold water to stop the cooking. Cut into thin slices and set aside.
- Preheat your oven on 400F
- Butter a pie plate and spread the maple syrup and balsamic vinegar on the bottom. Spread out the slices of parsnip and season to taste.
- Roll out the dough and cover the parsnip with the dough, tuck the edges inside the edge of the pie plate.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Gently flip over the pie on a plate and serve