If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I like to use colorful carrots to make it pretty. You can also put some prosciutto on top once the tart is ready. —MarieGlobetrotter
- 1 puff pastry
- 4-6 small carrots (depending on size)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 pinch pinch cumin
- A little bit of olive oil
- 1 handful parsley
- 1 handful hazelnuts, chopped
- Peel the carrots and cut into slices. Cook in boiling water (salted)
- In a large pan, heat the honey until liquid, add the ginger, carrots and cumin. Cook on simmer for about 10 minutes until the honey has been absorbed.
- Make a rectangle or square with the dough and form edges. Brush the bottom and edges of the dough with some olive oil. Cover the dough with the candied carrots, you can make 2 layers.
- Bake on 300-350F for 10-15 minutes
- In the meantime, roast the hazelnuts in a pan and chop the parsley. Once your tart is ready, simply sprinkle hazelnuts and parsley on top.