If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It is a simple but a very tasty side dish from the tradition of the "Milanese cuisine"
(I did my best to write in a good English!!!!! - Chiara from Milan/Italy)
Serves 6-8 people
- 2 pounds Fresh Spinach (1 Kr.)
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup Pine seeds
- 4 tablespoons Butter (50 gr.)
- 2 full tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Boil just for 40 seconds the spinach. Drain and squeeze them very well !
- Heat a frying pan and melt 50gr. of butter. Add the spinach, a cup of raisins and the pine seeds Season.
- Cook at low heat and stir with a wooden spoon once in a while. When ready (a few minutes) serve hot with a good sprinkle of grated parmesan cheese.