If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Toasted Coconut and creamy cashews are combined with vanilla to create this rich and decadent butter. —The Suburban Soapbox
Makes 8 ounces
- 1 1/2 cups Unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups Unsalted cashews
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla bean paste
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spread the cashews and coconut in a thin layer and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature and transfer to the bowl of a food processor or blender. Blend the mixture until creamy, the consistency of peanut butter, approximately 10 minutes. Add the vanilla and continue to process for another minute.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.