If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: cook 8 oz package of frozen spinach according to instructions in microwave, drain. —bess willis
- 1 package of frozen leaf spinach
- 1 package fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 8 oz can low sodium chicken broth
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons flour
- cook pasta according to instructions, drain. cook spinach in microwave according to instructions, drain.
- in a large skillet, sauté mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of butter. drain mushrooms. add 2 tablespoons of flour to butter and cook until flour is absorbed. add broth and stir until thick. add spinach and pasta. heat thoroughly. sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dark, Leafy Greens