If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I first ate this salad (the version without spinach) in a fancy restaurant in Paris two years ago. I was amazed by both its simplicity and delicious taste. I started to prepare it in my kitchen and I decided to add some spinach leaves in order to bring some extra texture and volume. It came up delicious and my family loves it. Not only it's very healthy but it is also very easy to make and you can eat it as a single dish due to the decadent richness of avocado. Enjoy it! —Andreea
- 1 bunch baby spinach
- 6 baby tomatoes
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 small red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oli
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Wash and drain the baby spinach. Place the leaves in a large bawl.
- Peel the avocado, divide it in two halves and remove the pit. Cut each part in thin slices.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut each of them in half.
- Wash the cucumber, peel it and cut it in thin slices.
- Peel and slice the onion crosswise
- Add the avocado, tomatoes, cucumber and onion to the spinach, season with salt and pepper and add the olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Slowly mix everything together.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dark, Leafy Greens