If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A colorful take on the french classicc. —laura kinsey
- 2 small golden beets, peeled, leaves & stems reserved
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- 1 large celery root, about 1.5 lbs, trimmed & peeled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- Wash and dry the beet greens and stems. Slice stems into 1/2" pieces. Thinly slice beet greens and parsley leaves. Using a box grater or the shredder disc of a food processor, grate the beet and celery root.
- Combine the mayonnaise, creme fraiche, mustard, lemon juice, and salt in a large bowl. Add black pepper to taste, whisk together and set aside.
- Transfer the celery root and beets to the mayonnaise mixture. Add the parsley, beet greens and stems and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dark, Leafy Greens